MyExploit’s RocktasticV11 – The best free password dictionary.
RocktasticV11 Password dictionary has one billion, one hundred thirty-three million, eight hundred thirty-nine thousand, four hundred sixty-three unique word combinations. Created by MyExploit to help crack hash files were password complexity was enforced. The password dictionary can be downloaded from https://goo.gl/Uxxv0L
How it was created
1. Based on RockYou.txt all words checked to make sure they are only unique;
2. All UK towns cities added;
3. All UK Football Teams added;
4. Combined into one file and copied;
5. Rockyou unique duplicated with letter o replaced with the number zero;
6. Rockyou unique duplicated with letter a replaced with the @ special character;
7. Rockyou with number 0 and the other with @ combined to make a new rockyou with 0 and @ in the file;
8. Rockyou unique duplicated and the 1st letter capitalised;
9. 2000 top UK male and female names added with years from 1950 – 2014 added;
10. Copied the new name list and created one with a replaced with @;
11. Copied the new name list and created one with e replaced with 3;
12. Copied the new name list and created one with I replaced with 1;
13. Monday – Sunday with @2015 – 1990 on the end. Monday@2015
14. Monday – Sunday with 2015 – 1990 on the end. Monday2015
15. Monday – Sunday with 2015! – 1990! on the end. Monday2015!
16. Monday – Sunday with 2015* – 1990! on the end. Monday2015*
17. And copied and all o replaced with 0
18. And copied and all e replaced with 3
19. And copied and all a replaced with @
20. And all combined and one copied version with o,e,a all replaced.
21. And more!
22. All combined and then checked to make sure all combinations are unique.
All the original weak rockyou passwords are still there but on top every one recreated with multiple complexity examples.