1. Download tor browser for windows.
2. Start tor browser and place into Firefox search bar about:config
3. Do a search for extensions.torlauncher.control_port and edit the port to 9052
4. Do a search for network.proxy.socks_port and edit the port to 9152
5. Close the browser
6. Open the directory Tor1\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor (your own directory will be located wherever you extracted tor to)
7. Edit the torrc-defaults so SocksPort points to 9152 and ControlPort points to 9052 save.
Try and start the browser and it should now be running tor over a different port.